CMSAC employs eight paid staff members. CMSAC is governed by a Board of Directors. Members are: Jim Pehler, Sue Meyer, Mary Jo Sandretsky, Patty Volk, Connie Walz, Bill Nelson, Crescent Hoffman, Heidi Gaetz, Tara Larson, Katie Nelson
- Positions include:
Executive Director, Administrative Assistant, Volunteer Advocate Coordinator, Youth Services Coordinator, Communities of Color Outreach Coordinator, Human Trafficking Services Coordinator, Disability Services Coordinator, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE’s), and a SANE Program Manager.
- Our goals are:
- To assist and support individuals who have experienced sexual violence and address the impact and affects on their lives.
- To create a safe environment for individuals/communities in order to meet their own self-defined needs. These needs may change as an individual moves from the initial disclosure/discovery through the healing process and/or recovery.
- Current Staff
- Peggy LaDue, Executive Director – email@example.com
- Dee Sawyer, Youth Services Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamara Hennes-Vix, SANE Program Manager – email@example.com
- Renae Lockerby, Volunteer Advocate Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Hall, Communities of Color Outreach Coordinator – email@example.com
- Rebecca Kotz, Human Trafficking Services Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha Preusser, Social Work Intern/Direct Services Coordinator- email@example.com