CMSAC employs six paid staff members and one unpaid internship position. There is a Board of Directors. Members are: Jim Pehler, Sue Meyer, Mary Jo Sandretsky, Patty Volk, Connie Walz, Bill Nelson, Crescent Hoffman, Heidi Gaetz, Tara Larson, Katie Nelson, Jan Larson, Sharon Skaja
- Positions include:
Executive Director, Administrative Assistant, Volunteer Advocate Coordinator, Youth Services Coordinator, Outreach Coordinator, and a SANE Grant Manager.
- Our goals are:
- To assist and support individuals who have experienced sexual violence and address the impact and affects on their lives.
- To create a safe environment for individuals/communities in order to meet their own self-defined needs. These needs may change as an individual moves from the initial disclosure/discovery through the healing process and/or recovery.
- Current Staff
- Peggy LaDue, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamara Hennes-Vix, SANE Grant Manager – email@example.com
- Dee Sawyer, Youth Services Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renae Lee, Volunteer Advocate Coordinator – email@example.com
- Rebecca Hall, Outreach Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org