Reasons for no SANE response:
- Under age 11
- Over 120 hours from assault (Hospitals do not collect DNA evidence after 120 hours from assault)
- Refusal of exam
– 24-Hour Crisis Phone Line
– One-to-One Support Counseling
– Referrals to Supportive Services
– Hospital Advocacy
– Court Advocacy
– Law Enforcement Advocacy
– Harassment Restraining Orders
– Orders for Protection
– Safety Planning
– Professional Training
– Safe at Home Program
– Support Groups
– Human Trafficking Services
Interpretation Services Available
LGBTQ+ Welcoming and Culturally Sensitive
TTY & Accessible
CMSAC Staff are available to meet at a variety of locations for supportive services.
Serving Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, and Wright counties.
Simply call (320) 251-4357 and ask to speak with one of our sexual assault advocates. Walk-in’s for services, including support groups, are welcome.