Since we are seeing an increase in COVID-19 cases, we have decided to make some changes to our service delivery as a means of prevention. The health and safety of our clients and staff comes first to us. CDC has recommended social distancing and isolation, and CMSAC will now be following these guidelines. You can find other recommendations for lowering your risk of exposure on the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
To reduce risk of exposure to COVID-19, we are no longer meeting any clients in-person until further notice. We have a few alternatives to receiving services for the time being. These alternatives include phone counseling and crisis support sessions, video call counseling and crisis support sessions, or cancelling scheduled appointments and rescheduling at a later time. At this time, we are unsure of how long this policy will be in effect. We will continue to keep you informed as we learn more about the spread of COVID-19, per the CDC’s guidelines.
We will continue to provide quality 24/7 crisis line services to anyone affected by sexual violence within our community. We can be reached on our 24/7 crisis line at (320) 251-4357. In addition, if you, your client, or someone you know is in need of medical services following a sexual assault, please reach out to our crisis line to consult about your medical options.
- CDC fact sheet: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet.pdf
- Sick with COVID-19 Guide: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/sick-with-2019-nCoV-fact-sheet.pdf
- Resource list including financial aid: http://bit.ly/2wZBGZq
- Free food for kids: https://wjon.com/restaurants-providing-free-food-to-kids-in-central-mn/
- Follow our Facebook page for the current updates: https://www.facebook.com/CMSACStCloud
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, it is critical to consult with your healthcare provider or get a free COVID-19 test through CentraCare. You can call (320) 200-3200 or check out their website: https://www.centracare.com/about-us/news-publications/covid-19/.
-The CMSAC Team