CMSAC is governed by a Board of Directors. To get in contact with one of CMSAC’s Board Members please call (320)251-4357.
CMSAC’s Current Staff Positions Include:
- Executive Director
- Office Coordinator
- Volunteer Advocate Coordinator
- Communities of Color Outreach Coordinator
- Human Trafficking Services Coordinator & W.O.W. Program Manager
- Disability Services Coordinator
- Direct Services Coordinator
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program Coordinator
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE’s)
- Systems Liaison
Our goals are:
- To assist and support individuals who have experienced sexual violence and address the impact and affects on their lives.
- To create a safe environment for individuals/communities in order to meet their own self-defined needs. These needs may change as an individual moves from the initial disclosure/discovery through the healing process and/or recovery.