CMSAC accepts both monetary and tangible donations.
Monetary Donation Options
CMSAC accepts checks, cash, and credit/debit cards for donation purposes. Checks, money orders, and/or cash donations can be dropped off or sent to:
The Central Minnesota Sexual Assault Center
15 Riverside Drive NE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
For monetary donations using a credit/debit card, please call our center at (320) 251-4357. When calling, please state that you are interested in providing a monetary donation.
*Donation receipts are available at CMSAC and can be mailed or faxed to the donor.*
You may also choose to donate online through GiveMN.org by clicking here: https://www.givemn.org/organization/Central-Minnesota-Sexual-Assault-Center
*Please note that a portion of your monetary donation through GiveMN.org goes to GiveMN.*
CMSAC also accepts tangible donations, below is a wishlist of items our clientele have identified as useful and/or helpful.
CMSAC’s Tangible Donation Wishlist
- Adult size fuzzy socks
- Adult coloring books
- Cloth Bags
- Paints, markers, glitter markers, and small canvases.
- Dry Erase Markers
- Personal care items: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Body Wash, Feminine Hygiene Products, Toothpaste, and Toothbrushes (*Regular size shampoo and conditioner preferred)
- Chocolate candy and granola bars
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Subway, Jet’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s
- Individual MetroBus tokens and 10-ride pass
- Essential Oils
- W.O.W. participant graduation gift donation (Please call (320) 251-4357 for more information)
- Rolls of quarters
Thank you for your interest in donating to CMSAC!