CMSAC accepts both monetary and tangible donations.
Monetary Donation Options
CMSAC accepts checks, cash, and credit/debit cards for donation purposes. Checks, money orders, and/or cash donations can be dropped off or sent to:
The Central Minnesota Sexual Assault Center (CMSAC)
15 Riverside Drive NE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
CMSAC accepts monetary donations using a debit/credit card; in the following ways:
(1) Over the phone, by calling (320) 251-4357. When calling, please state that you are interested in providing a monetary donation. *Donation receipts are available at CMSAC and can be mailed or faxed to the donor.*
(2) Via PayPal: **SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR YELLOW “DONATE” BUTTON!
(3) You may also choose to donate online through GiveMN.org by clicking here: https://www.givemn.org/organization/Central-Minnesota-Sexual-Assault-Center
*Please note that a portion of your monetary donation through GiveMN.org goes to GiveMN.*
Do you shop via Amazon? If so, you can select CMSAC as your charitable organization when you use this link and 0.5% of your eligible purchases will be donated.
Tangible Donation Options
CMSAC also accepts tangible donations, below is a wishlist of items our clientele have identified as useful and/or helpful.
CMSAC’s Tangible Donation Wishlist
- Tide Laundry detergent
- Deodorant, Shaving Crème, Lotion, Body Wash, Shampoo, and Conditioner *please no travel size, as this can be triggering for survivors of trafficking and does not last long*
- Adult size fuzzy socks or regular socks
- Paints, markers, glitter markers, and small canvases
- Gift cards for gas and/or to Walmart, Target, Subway, Jet’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s
- Individual MetroBus tokens and 10-ride pass
- Essential Oils
- W.O.W. participant graduation gift donation (Please call (320) 251-4357 for more information)
- Rolls of quarters
- Fidgets (e.g. stress balls, acupuncture rings, sensory sticks, play doh, silly putty, bouncing clay etc.)
Thank you for your interest in donating to CMSAC!