CMSAC provides the following free and confidential services to people and organizations within Stearns, Benton, Sherburne, and Wright Counties of Central Minnesota:
For an easy to read description of our services, click here: CMSAC Services Info Booklet
- 24-Hour Crisis Phone Line
- One-to-One Support Counseling
- Individual Psychoeducation
- Support and Psychoeducational Groups
- Human Trafficking Services
- Support for those Involved in the Sex Industry
- Safety Planning
- “Safe at Home” Program
- Harassment Restraining Orders
- Orders for Protection
- Law Enforcement Advocacy
- Court Advocacy
- Hospital Advocacy Services
- Professional & Community Training/Education
- Referrals to Supportive Services
- Collaboration with community groups and professional agencies to continue to work toward an increased social awareness of sexual assault through victim-centered services that are sensitive to the needs of everyone.
- Information on crime victims’ rights and options with a focus on healing and recovery.
- Education and factual information that challenges attitudes and beliefs that make up rape culture.
CMSAC works to ensure that all survivors of sexual violence have access to services regardless of age, race, economic status, lifestyle, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, and differing abilities. CMSAC is LGBTQ+ welcoming, culturally sensitive, TTY and wheelchair accessible, and has interpretation services available.
For more information or to speak with an advocate, call the 24-hour phone line at:
For non-crisis calls, please call the above numbers during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm.) To request more information via e-mail, please fill out the “Contact Us” form on the website. Please be aware that E-mail requests may not get an immediate response.
Working with or know of someone that would benefit from CMSAC’s services?
15 Riverside Drive NE St. Cloud, MN 56304
For our PDF version of the referral form, click here: cmsac-referral-form-pdf-version.