Check out the interview one of our staff completed with UTVS!
- 24-Hour Crisis Phone Line
- One-to-One Support Counseling
- Referrals to Supportive Services
- Hospital Advocacy
- Court Advocacy
- Law Enforcement Advocacy
- Harassment Restraining Orders
- Orders for Protection
- Safety Planning
- Professional & Community Training
- "Safe at Home" Program
- Support Groups
- Human Trafficking Services
- Support for those Involved in the Sex Industry
Interpretation Services Available
LGBTQ+ Welcoming and Culturally Sensitive
TTY & Accessible
CMSAC Staff are available to meet at a variety of locations for supportive services.
Serving Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, and Wright counties.
Simply call (320) 251-4357 and ask to speak with one of our sexual assault advocates. Walk-in’s for services, including support groups, are welcome.