Service Statistics for 2019
In 2019, CMSAC responded to 125 cases at the St. Cloud Hospital, 13 cases at the Buffalo Hospital, 8 cases at the Princeton Hospital, 2 cases at the Monticello Hospital, and 1 case at other hospitals in our four county service area.
- In 2019, CMSAC provided services during 2,600 direct service contacts to 700 primary and secondary victim survivors of all forms of sexual violence. This was over 4,500 actual service hours provided.
- 375 direct service contacts were provided to 79 individuals dealing with the trauma of sex trafficking/exploitation. Nearly 600 hours of actual service hours were documented.
- 2,500 community members participated in prevention/awareness education/training.
- 5,564 students were provided with prevention/awareness education.
- 1,100 multi-disciplinary professionals were provided with training.
- 151 children/youth under 18 were provided primary victim direct services.
CMSAC assisted in 25 cases with a multidisciplinary team at the Child Advocacy Center.